Innovative airband that’s easier to install and see in more places
Large, bright OLED display
A fixed mount VHF airband first! The IC-A210E has an organic light emitting diode (OLED) display. The OLED display emits light by itself and the display offers many advantages in brightness, vividness, high contrast, wide viewing angle and response time compared to a conventional display. In addition, the auto dimmer function adjusts the display for optimum brightness at day or night.
Easy channel selection
It’s fast and easy to select any of memory channels in the IC-A210E. The “flip-flop” arrow button switches between main and stand-by channels. The dualwatch function allows you to monitor two channels simultaneously. In addition, the auto stack memory stores the last 10 channels used and allows you to recall those channels easily.
GPS memory function
When connected to an external GPS receiver* equipped with an airport frequency database, the frequency data such as nearby airports can be transferred and made available in the IC-A210E.
* Ask your dealer for available GPS receiver details.
12V/24V DC power source
The built-in DC-DC converter accepts a 12/24V DC power source.
The IC-A210E is easily installed in most airplanes.
The IC-A210E has a built-in voice activated intercom function allowing the pilot to talk with the copilot via the headset. The IC-A210E has adjustable audio level and squelch control functions.
The IC-A210E neatly fits inside the common mounting brackets used on most airplanes including Icom’s IC-A200. Two types of rear-panel adapters are included, allowing for streamlined plug-in connectivity.
* MB-113 rear panel adapter is not supplied depending on version.
Ask your dealer for compatible panel mount radio details.
8.33kHz channel spacing
In addition to the widely used 25kHz channel spacing, IC-A210E is also compatible with 8.33kHz channel spacing.
- 10 regular memory channels with a 6-character channel name
- 200 group memory channels (20 Ch×10 banks) with a channel tag
- One touch access to 121.5MHz emergency frequency
- Side tone function for monitoring your voice with headset
- ANL (Automatic noise limiter) function reduces pulse type noise
- Remote control capability
- PC programming capability
- Dial lock and panel lock
- Squelch test function